We are delighted to offer you an annual healthcare plan, which is a complete package to meet your dog or cat's preventative healthcare needs.
Cat and dog healthcare plans
We have designed the plan utilising the best available products to ensure your pet remains healthy throughout the year.
How can I enrol on the plan?
Puppies, kittens, adult dogs and cats can be registered on the plan at any time.
What does the healthcare plan cover?
- Vaccination - Full vaccination, either primary course or booster including kennel cough vaccination for dogs
- Health checks - Check-ups every six months
- Worming - Treatment for a year
- Flea control - Treatment for a year using the product most suited to your pet
- Free microchip - Help safeguard your pet against straying or theft, for free
What does the healthcare plan cost?
The healthcare plan has been priced to offer fantastic value with the option to spread the cost with low monthly direct debit payments. The healthcare plan for a cat costs £135 as a single payment or only £11.75 per month by direct debit.
Healthcare plan prices for dogs depend on their size and start from £135 or only £12.10 per month by direct debit. If you would like a brochure posted out, call our team or send us an email today!
Plus, get these great discounts!
- 10% off puppy and kitten neutering
- 10% off rabies vaccinations
- 10% off waiting room sales including food, toys, dental products and grooming aids
- 10% off dental treatments