We are delighted to offer you an annual Pet Health for Life Plan, which is a complete package to meet your dog or cat's preventative healthcare needs.
Cat and dog Pet Health for Life Plans
We have designed the plan utilising the best available products to ensure your pet remains healthy throughout the year.
How can I enrol on the plan?
Puppies, kittens, adult dogs and cats can be registered on the plan at any time.
What does the Pet Health for Life Plan cover?
Save on routine checks for you pet with 2 consultations with a vet and 2 consulations with a nurse included in your plan
- Annual health check and vaccinations including kennel cough for dogs
- All year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- 2 x consultations with a Vet*
- 2 x consultations with a Nurse*
- 10% off neutering
- Nail clipping** (as required, subject to availability)
- Anal gland expression** (as required, subject to availability)
What does the Pet Health for Life Plan cost?
The Pet Health for Life Plan has been priced to offer fantastic value with the option to spread the cost with low monthly direct debit payments. Our available plans are shown below:
|Cat Plan||£13 (per month)|
|Dog Plan||£14 (per month)|
|Large Dog Plan ( Over 25kg)||£18 (per month)|
*Terms of service apply. Click here for full terms of service
**Nail clipping and anal gland expression will be provided when appropriate and as part of a wider appointment.