St Clair Vets practices in Fife are open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to our current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
We are currently operating with less staff than normal; as a result:
- Our Cadham practice will be closed on the following days:
September – 17th, 22nd, 24th
St Clair Vets are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments maybe a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services
- Being aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your continued understanding. St Clair Vets remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.